Secrets to Attracting & Retaining Your Share of the $20 Trillion Affluent Women & Couples Market
Complete the form to register now.
Join Annette Bau on May 6th at 1:00 ET to learn what you must do to attract and retain affluent women and couples, so you keep them for life and generate a steady stream of referrals.
Why is this a must attend training?
- Women are Poised to Become the Biggest Economic Engine the World Has Ever Known.” – Newsweek
- Women comprise one of the largest (valued at up to 40 trillion dollars) and most under-served niche markets available to advisors today.
- Women control 51% of all private wealth in the U.S, make over 80% of all buying decisions, and repr
- It esent 43% of potential clients with assets above $500k. is also guesstimated that most of the new income growth will go to women, due to a narrowing wage gap and rising female employment.
In this training, you will learn:
- The 5 types of affluent women
- Where to find your ideal client
- With which affluent women’s group you will have the most success
- Investing habits of affluent women
- Understanding the different types of women and how to approach them
- How to use research to tap into this market
- The best strategies to grow your market share
Don't miss out on your chance to tap into this niche market and drastically increase your revenue.
What Advisors Are Saying:
“Increased Revenue by 31% in six months…After attending the training and focusing on working with women, I increased my revenue my revenue by 31% from February to mid-August (during the pandemic).
Angela D., (Independent Advisor)
“Increased my Annual Revenue by 775% & Qualified for My Companies Executive Council…Since joining your community, I have risen from the bottom producer in my study group to the top & have increased my income by 427% & finished the year up 775%
Michelle D., (New York Life)
“Increased Income by 37%, on Track to $1,000,000 in Revenue…Thanks to your training and coaching I have increased my revenue by 37% and am on track to increasing it to $1,000,000. It all began with the inner game!”
Tino, P., (Merrill Lynch)