InsuranceWebX Mentor Center
Top Leadership Speakers
The Accountability Coach
Anne M. Bachrach, president of the California based accountability coaching firm. For nearly a quarter of a century Anne has worked to help Advisors make more money, work less, and enjoy a more balanced and successful life. The core attribute of Anne’s methodology is accountability; hence, her nickname of “The Accountability Coach”. Through proven systems, she inspires her clients to stay focused and take action on the highest payoff activities that lead to their ultimate professional and personal success. Anne is the author of the books, Excuses Don’t Count; Results Rule, Live Life with No Regrets, No Excuses, The Work Life Balance Emergency Kit, and is a co-author in the Roadmap to Success book along with Stephen Covey and Ken Blanchard.
- Grow Sales by Identifying and Eliminating Time Wasters
- Get More Clients with These 11 Tips for Staying Focused and On Track to Achieve Your Goals
- 6 Tips for Getting More Clients without Working Harder
- 4 Steps to Stop Procrastinating and Start Producing Results!
- Strategies to Increase Your Productivity and Your Income!
- Obtain Prospects Who Will Hire and Refer You, while Maintaining Clients Who Will Consistently Do Business with You!
- Learn 4 Action Steps for Making More Money and Getting Better Results to Help You:
- 7 Proven Ideas That Help Advisors Achieve Better Results