Client Acquisition Tips to Working Less and Earning More
Complete the form to register.
Join Bill Bachrach on December 12th at 2:00 ET and learn how to improve your quality of life, work fewer hours, acquire the RIGHT clients and make more money.
Responses From our Recent Advisor Surveys Indicate:
- 93% of Advisors say they need or want to make more money.
- 83% say they want to work fewer hours per week and take more REAL vacation every year.
- 98% say they would like to have a smaller total number of clients who each pay them more. Is this you?
What does all this mean? Most Advisors work too many hours, for too little money, with too many of the wrong clients.
Chances are very high that your current approach to client acquisition falls under this same approach but most Advisors want exactly the opposite: more money, less hours, and more of the right clients.
Get the most clear and concise definition of “client acquisition” and discover the answers to 4 vital questions:
- Who should be your target client and why?
- Why is it easy to "steal" (rescue, as we prefer to say) the best clients from established advisors?
- What’s the BIG mistake that most Advisors make and what to do about it?
- What are the keys to successful Client Acquisition, like where to find higher-net-worth prospects?
Bill will also shares case studies, stories, and examples of what the best Advisors do well and what most Advisors are doing wrong.
*** All attendees will receive a FREE GIFT revealed during the web class.