Live Webinar Forecast: The Pulse of What's Next in the US Economy Hosted by Economist, Bryan Jordan (Attendees Receive 5 Exclusive Guides)
Complete the form to access now
Join Bryan Jordan CFA, Economist on October 20th at 3:00 ET for a look into the future of the US economy.
Covid has wreaked havoc on all of us, how will its impact effect our economy moving forward?
During the webinar Bryan will discuss:
- A review of what drives economic expansions and bull markets
- A recap of the cycle to date and how it fits into the historical trend
- Long-term structural trends and their implications for the years ahead
- The outlook for inflation
- A look at the labor market and the health of the US consumer
About Bryan Jordan CFA, Economist: Bryan has been quoted in several media outlets, including The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Investor’s Business Daily, Reuters, The Dow Jones Newswire, and The Associated Press and his research has appeared in Barron’s and Blue Chip Financial Forecasts. He holds degrees in Economics and Political Science from Miami University and has earned the Chartered Financial Analyst designation. Bryan is a member of the CFA Institute, the CFA Society of Columbus, the Ohio Governor’s Council of Economic Advisors, the National Association for Business Economics, the Bloomberg monthly economic forecasting panel, and Mensa.
All attending will receive the following 5 exclusive guides:
- The Social Security Claiming Guide
- Managing your Money in Retirement
- The Social Security Fix-It book
- Using Your House for Income in Retirement
- Why Target Date Funds?
This is one webinar you can't afford to miss.