Can Predictable Buying Behaviors Lead to Results?
Complete the form to watch now
Agents and Advisors are constantly trying to figure out the one thing that will motivate their prospect to buy.
If only there were a way to predict what these buying behaviors were!
- Would doing a better job of defining the market help understand prospects’ buying behavior?
- Are there certain “products” that might be more applicable in determining these predictable buying behaviors?
- Would it help to see examples of predictable buying behaviors?
- Would utilizing predictable buying behaviors in our marketing and sales presentations help us make more money?
Join Lloyd Lofton and learn:
- What Predictable Buying Behaviors mean
- What markets are predictable
- What buyers are predictable
- How to do more of what is working and less of what isn’t to generate leads
- How to match your marketing with your sales presentation to increase your production
- How to rule prospects “in” instead of ruling them “out”