InsuranceWebX Mentor Center
Top Leadership Speakers
Lloyd Lofton L.U.T.C. started with John Hancock in 1977 as a debit agent; he has 30+ years of door-to-door, business-2-business, call center and needs based selling experience. He has run his own agency, led the career distribution for a large mid-west insurance company, he has been interviewed by the Wealth Channel through American College, AnnuityNewsNow and is a frequent contributor to numerous industry related magazines. Lloyd is the author of “The Sidewalk Executive” and the companion workbook “Seven Step Sales Presentation”, he is the managing partner of 7 Figure Sales Tools, an elite sales and leadership coaching and training company offering the best tips, tools, and sales techniques from a successful 30+ year career in sales to help professional salespeople and leaders with more polished, power and professionalism in their business.
- The Sales Hero’s Master Class on Handling Objections, Rebuttals and Closing
- 7 Powerful Words That Get Prospects to Tell You “What” They Want to Buy
- Handle Objections with These 10 Sample Rebuttals and Sample Closes
- Learn 4 Things Seniors are Concerned About and How to Eliminate Objections
- Who is Long Term Care NOT for
- Can Predictable Buying Behaviors Lead to Results
- The Formula to Making $100k+ a Year, Consistently, Selling Insurance
- The Taxing of Social Security - Can You Help Your Clients Save?