How to Find, Create and Promote Content on LinkedIn
Complete the form to register now
Join Mike O'Neil on June 11th at 1:00 ET and learn how content helps you gain attention and garners respect as It plays a key role in the “Know, Like, Trust” factor that opens doors to clients.
Content fuels so many things, an ingredient that is required in modern online recipes as it is everywhere online, and it is center stage on LinkedIn. You build the Know Like Trust factor with the content you share on LinkedIn, such as articles which are like blog posts, but much easier to write. Content also includes your LinkedIn Posts and your social engagement (Like, Comment, Share) of corporate content and content from people outside the firm.
In this webinar you'll learn the best strategies for creating and promoting your online content, plus clever strategies for using the content of the company and of others to build your network and start new conversations.
- Take advantage of what corporate marketing has to offer, follow their lead
- Promote content from corporate marketing, other inside sources
- Content from outside of LinkedIn, e.g., blogs, landing pages, registration sites
- Create your own content, topics of interest to your audience
- Write in a Google Doc or Word file, copy/paste into LinkedIn
- Article titles and content URLs that grab their attention, get noticed
- What to say in a post to promote your LinkedIn article
- What to say in post of others to build your network and engage new people
- How company pages play a role in promoting content
- Team members promoting corporate social media efforts, systematically
- How to deliver this content, to get it noticed, get it promoted
- Stay in LinkedIn’s good graces, don’t go too fast or create complaints
- Keeping track of targets - Sales Navigator, Spreadsheets, CRM systems
If you're looking to increase your exposure and grow your business this one web class, you can't afford to miss.