How to Get More Comfortable Asking for Referrals
Complete the form to access now.
How to Get More Comfortable Asking for Referrals teaches you to...
- Define what is keeping you from asking for referrals and what you can do about it.
- DBuild a referral track that you will actually use.
- Take the pressure off both you and your clients.
- Use field-tested sample languages, letters and approaches.
- Get in the right state of mind before you ask for referrals.
- $2.99 ebook only
"The most comprehensive, practical guide to referred-lead skill-building that I have seen."
Gary L. Simpson, CLU, ChFC; Managing Partner, New York Life St. Louis, Missouri (GAMA News Journal Editorial Board)
Complete the form to access now!