PacLife Index Dimensions FIA: Download Guide
Complete the form to access the download.
PacLife Index Dimensions is a deferred, fixed indexed annuity that provides safety of principal and the potential to earn interest based on the positive movement of two offered indexes, or through a fixed account that provides a guaranteed interest rate.
With PacLife Index Dimensions, the purchase payment is not invested in the market and therefore principal will never be lost due to market performance.
However, the value of the contract can grow through the power of tax deferral, and any interest earned from the Interest-Crediting Options.
The Index Dimensions features include:
- Limited distribution
- Competitive commissions
- 7 or 10 year chassis
- 12 indexing strategies using either the S&P 500 or a Global Basket
- 10% free withdrawals available after 30 days
- Optional Income rider which rolls up at 7% for 10 years
- Optional Death Benefit rider which participates with contract value earnings with a 2% stack
- Highly visible brand recognition (the whales!)
- A+ rating with A.M. Best
This is a product you must add to your portfolio.
Complete the form to download the guide!